Lyric Last December Feat Zildjian Adhani



Verse #

All nightlong with you on december
And I want you to hold my hand tonight
And the rain take apart my story

Bridge #

we spend the night with the last tears
and listen to some fuckin stupid love songs

(yeah) we spend the night with the last kiss
and we'll going to the last day

Chorus // Reff #

And I wont take my promise to you
I can't redeem my mistake
and i had lost for everything I have

and i can't take our bitter story
i know baby and i'm sorry
i need you to stay here with me

Interlude #

Bridge #

When the night is over, i just can remember,
when we broked on last december

yes i will remember
with words unspoken
i'll be there always broken

when you broke, lose your hope,
will you give me a reason ?
you fall and you lost
and its over and over

we lost together, we fall together
its over and over again

Back to reff.

Komentar

Postingan Populer